Thursday 20 September 2012

Time to Sleep!

As some of you may know (Whether or not we come from the same country down under), I've just started my school holidays! YAY! I'm so excited. Currently, I don't really have anything to blog about because I haven't really done anything exciting over the past few days because my life is very boring compared to other bloggers, so instead, I'm just going to babble on.

It's currently eight minutes to nine o'clock in the am (Friday) and I'm sitting in bed with a cup of tea. I was reading about half an hour ago but then I just got to that reading stage where your mind just clicks out and you find yourself thinking about other really unimportant things like what I'm planning to do on the weekend or something. The weather is actually quite miserable. Well, I don't know if you'd call it miserable. Because I live in a place where it never really rains (quite like LA), it's always really exciting when it rains. I love the rain, it's very beautiful and zen.

I don't know why I woke up so early, either. You'd think that being on a school break, I'd sleep in until some ridiculous time in the afternoon but I actually got up relatively early...which is unlike me. I find it weird because whenever I have to get up early (for school or to go to the gym or something), I'm always exhausted and want to sleep in but whenever I'm able to sleep in (say on a day like today), I wake up at the crack of dawn ready to go out and do stuff. My body has a weird sleeping clock.

I'm wearing my new pyjamas that I dedicated a previous post to (the ones my lovely cousin gave me). I'm really happy with them. If you want to see the full review of them, check out the other post.

I'm really stuck on blog ideas. When I'm away from the computer, I have so many ideas but when I'm at my laptop, then I'm just blank. I'm thinking of maybe doing a What's In My Bag blog. Those seem to be getting a height of attention recently. Maybe I could even do a hauls blog. Mind you, I did go out shopping yesterday with a friend. Maybe I could show you what I bought in the next blog. Yes, I'm going to do that. I was even thinking of maybe just full on blabbering away about some controversial issues that I feel passionately about. I did a case study into Australian asylum seekers. Maybe I'll post the essay I wrote on here. Oh well, I guess I'm just bored.

What do people do on holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment