Monday 17 September 2012

Question & Answer Tag - Cosmetics


  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Strawberry Body Butter from The Body Shop. It's amazing and leaves your skin soft and lovely.
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Mac. Of course, haha.
  • Which feature do you play up the most? Either the eyes or the lips.
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? Arms & shoulders. I have quite ugly arms.
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ? I like natural tones, but if I had to dress up, I'd wear bronze eyeshadow shades.
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? A nice lipgloss - just something pretty. If it's during the day, a nice pinky colour or during the night, a bright red.
  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Bronze...sometimes I'd do a bit of glitter just for fun!
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? I like getting my hair done professionally. 
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Unless it's good quality, I absolutely hate liquid eyeliners. They drive me crazy! I just can't stand them. The one I have at the moment is incredibly streaky and watery. It's just...I can't believe I bought it haha.
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Nails. I just can't stand getting my nails done at a salon.
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Cucumbers. I know it may seem ridiculous and it looks so funny but cucumbers on the eyes are amazing. They're so good for your skin too by reducing redness, puffiness and dark circles. Another benefit is that they're cheap, but completely natural so you don't have to worry about chemicals or anything. And plus, they're sooo relaxing. They're wonderful.
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Wash your face morning and night and before you apply any make-up anywhere, use a primer of a moisturiser. 
Xx
Lucy De Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment