Saturday 29 June 2013

EASY STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO: Add me to your Bloglovin'

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4524149/?claim=pftbky2zcne">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So Google Friend Connect is kind of closing down which is a bummer, but the good news is that I've finally found the motivation to update my Bloglovin page after a few months of just have some basics and such...

(READ IN THE CHIRPY-OPTIMISTIC-HIGH-ADVERTISING-WOMAN'S-TV VOICE)

Hello friends!

To make sure we can keep in close contact, there are a few small, yet vital steps that you need to take in order to get regular updates on my blog...

STEP NUMBER ONE)
To start this procedure, you must click this link HERE

And it should take you to a page that looks like this:

Yes, my follower's number is shameful...

STEP NUMBER TWO)
You must then move your mouse across the page until you see this button:
You must then click this button, and it will soon magically evolve into this button:


STEP NUMBER THREE)

You then have the majestical choice to do one of the following:

             a) Close the window with the assurance that whenever I update my blog, you will receive a little notification, as well as a follow-back from me!

OR

             b) Add me to your favourites by simply clicking the "Add to a group" and choosing one of the following:


Thank you for following my blog on Bloglovin'....I promise I will follow back. So sad about GFC...Alternatively, you can just click the button on the North-Right side of my blog...The flashing Eiffel Tower!


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment