Sunday 28 April 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star (EASY DIY)

Hello everybody!

Because I am a teenager, and teenagers tend to go on a certain website for frequent and long intervals throughout their day and night (*cough* Tumblr *cough*), I came across a very cute little post...

...and I thought, why not try and recreate this in a little personalised DIY and post it on my blog? Thus, yesterday, I popped down to the local reject and art shops, and I bought all of my materials that I needed:

- 3 jars
- 2 packets of sprinklies.

As you can see, it is a very extensive list of materials (that's sarcasm there. Sorry, I'm not very good at it!) It's pretty self explanatory but I hope you enjoy!






(getting creative with layering here!!)






Hope you enjoyed and hope you give it a try! As I say, its so easy, and fun!
P.s. my computer was screwing up so it took me like five hours to do this so I hope you enjoyed it!

Xx


1 comment:

  1. this is so cute, reminds me of faeries =)
    ps followed you on bloglovin =) ... thanks for liking my crazy hair.. honestly it is really hit and miss.. sometimes its nicely curled other times its a frizzy mess =P
    ciao for now
    alex
    www.ehaurelia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete