P.s. I apologise for the lack of my own photos, I'm actually not at home at the moment, I'm in an office and being the unorganise little thing I am, I've forgotten to take my own photos which sucks because there's not as greater satisfaction towards using store photos rather than your own photos. I'll probably add in my own photos a bit later in the day when I get home.
This is amazing, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love Rub Rub Rub.
1. It's blue. How many salt scrubs do you get that comes in an electric blue colour?
2. It smells divinely tropical and summery which takes me back to summer days (even though in Australia, it's currently wintery)
3. The scent lasts on me for a good 7-9 hours
4. It exfoliates just the right amount to leave my skin soft and moisturised
5. It's completely natural and bursting with minerals
My own criticism is that on the box, it said that one would be able to use this as a shampoo, so being the curious one I am, I tried this. It didn't really go as well as I'd planned, to be square. My hair ended up dry and brittle from the salt which isn't a very pleasant feeling, and the scent didn't exactly last in my hair for as long as I'd hoped.
To follow up with my blue tangent, I decided to try out the shower gel version of dirty, even though the jelly was very, very tempting haha.
1. It smells like mints which, personally, refreshes and proves perfect for an early morning, and really nice to wake up to.
2. It lasts for 4-5 hours in scent on me
3. It's blue.
What I didn't like was how the fresh minty scent didn't last throughout the day, unlike some other Lush products I've tried. Maybe I was expecting too much with this? I'm not sure.
1. It smells like vanilla
2. It leaves my hair light, but not fluffy (does that make sense?)
3. It leaves my hair shining without aid from other hair products
4. It lasts 4 or so days in scent which is amazing!
I didn't like the way that I impulsively use it so quickly so it all runs out!!
I've been using Rehab hand in hand with my American Cream above, and I love it as well!
1. It's organic
2. It restores the strength from damaged hair say if you use heat on it.
3. It leaves my hair soft and shiny
I didn't somewhat appeal to the scent of the kiwi and Papaya, it was a bit strange and overpowering for me, but having said that, I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm sort of more into really girly scents and vanilla hinted stuff, more like American Dream.
Sorry this post was supposed to be up yesterday! I've been so busy because I'm doing something super exciting this week which I hope to tell you about soon, though I don't have photos, I certainly have a story to tell.
Until next time, lovelies.